The SoCal SCI Hotline is a service of First 90 Days. The Hotline offers a free half-hour consultation for those dealing with acute SCI in the Southland.
For more comprehensive consulting, case management and advocacy, we offer fee-based services to help clients navigate the onset of SCI, including the complexities of trauma care, outcome prediction, treatment planning, rehabilitation, long-term medical care, equipment and supplies, and return to community.
These services may include:
- Identification of experienced and qualified specialists and facilities
- Insurance coverage review and advocacy
- Clinical trial evaluation and decision support
- Medical research reports in support of best practices, standards of care
- Medical records review
- Rehab or long term care recommendations
The SCI Hotline receives no financial compensation from doctors, hospitals, or agencies for client services.
© 2017 SCIFirst90Days